Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Brugge, Belgium

Sunday 2nd June 2019


A great but tiring day walking around in Brugge, 'The Venice of the North'. The temperature for the day had been forecast for 27C but it felt like 30-32C. I kept chasing the shade whilst I walked around. 

Paul decided not to go ashore considering the amount of walking required, so staying on board, saw a movie and had a walk around this lovely ship.

The shuttle bus dropped me of at an island, Kanaaleiland where I walked over my first bridge into the main streets of Brugge.



                                                                First bridge.




                                                  Walk through Minnewaterpark.



                                                      White swans on the "lake'.


No comments:

Post a Comment